Tuesday, December 2, 2008

some layout shares and a quick health update

hey all, here are a few LO's i have done recently. the first 2 are made using the kit santas cookies by robyn's chic scraps. stores it is available at are listed on the side over there----->
then the next 2 are made using the kit away in a manger by leaonna of busyscrappin. if u go to my store link on the side u can find her store on the same site.
making cookies a few years ago

christmas eve last year, made this for a deck of cards gift i am trying to make for my brother before he deploys.


the desktop i am using on my laptop right now!
the page i have pasted in my journal to remind me of whom God says i am through His word for me! i love both these kits sooooooo much! i am sure that when i feel better i will be using them a lot more!

health update:
my lyme disease is getting pretty bad right now. the past 6 weeks it has been going down hill and today my dr made some big changes in my treatment plan( upping the dose of iv meds as well as changing it from 4 days a week to 5 days a week ugh.) so i probably will be dead to the world for a few weeks. when i get feeling better trust me i will be throwing them freebies at ya left and right!
God Bless,
amb

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE your desktop...Im so glad I can share the Joy of Christ with you...I love you sweetie...and i hope the Lord will touch you and pull you thru this tough time...We are not done with you yet*LOL*...((hugs))

Michelle's Angels said...

Hey hun!! You have an award on my blog..stop by to get it!

found me

Digital Scrapbooking Freebies

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

counter