Thursday, November 13, 2008

i am still alive!

hey all,
i have been super sick from all the new meds they put me on for my lyme disease so i have been MIA but in that time i have managed to finally finish a kit. its a cute christmas kit with a great retro feel. its called Spiffy Christmas and it is available in my Busyscrappin store and my kjoistudios store for 2 bucks. i will get it up in kjoistudios soon but it is taking a very long time to upload it and i think it wont get done today.
here is the preview of it.
check my stores, links to which is on the right side of my blog at the top, where all of my other kits are still marked at only a buck! we had wacky wednesday over at busyscrappin and i forgot to change them back to full price and i decided today i would just keep them at a buck for the rest of this week. so go stock up on my products and buy some stuff from the other girls in the store. i am very blessed to be able to be in the store with such amazing designers! oh and i promise there will be an add on to this christmas kit as a freebie for u all very soon! its done i just have to upload it.

1 comment:

Census said...

I hope that you are feeling a bit better. It's no fun when your sick and you must have to have a lot of patience during treatment. But you'll feel better for it I'm sure.
What a wonderful Christmas Kit!! You have done a great job!!

found me

Digital Scrapbooking Freebies

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

counter