Friday, January 9, 2009

LO share

hey all,
here are some small pages i made using tripalee's grab bag( stinkin awesome and packed with 8 minikits!) i used it to make pages i put on the back of a deck of cards which i made for my brother to take with him when he deploys. all the cards below were made with her grab bag so u can see how many different options you get with all these pieces. hit up her stores on the side of my blog!

christmas eve

my grandparents

some extended family at my bro's goodbye party

uncle mark and thomas at the zoo

this one is actually made with her arctic blooms kit, my bro and parents

some of my bro's friends at a fight night party we had

more of his friends (my bro is the dork being held up by all the other guys haha)

some of my brothers friends

my nephew loading the nerf gun uncle mark got him

old pix of my bro

our dogs

full family portrait

diablo

boxing

my nana and my pap pap with my dad

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great LO's Amber! Come to my blog to pick up an award I have for you.
Hugs
Sue

found me

Digital Scrapbooking Freebies

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

counter