Tuesday, May 6, 2008

the first kit

ok so it is finally here haha. my first attempt at a kit. no overlays or cu items were used in this kit i did use the stuff in paint shop pro to help though haha, everything was made from pictures i have taken. please be nice and leave me some comments. also please dont steal my stuff. everything i make is for personal use only. thanks. oh also if u make layouts with my stuff can u send me it just cuz i am interested to see how everyone uses it, if anyone actually does use my stuff haha. and by the way i tried really hard on this kit, it may look crappy but i did my best. ok the only thing is that i am trying right now to figure out how to upload my file here haha, gosh im such a dork. i hope i do this right haha
http://www.4shared.com/dir/6917945/e3a2557c/first_kit.html

No comments:

found me

Digital Scrapbooking Freebies

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

counter