Sunday, April 27, 2008

the beginning of my scrap journey

well this is my first post i guess haha. i intend to use this blog as a way of showing and sharing my digital scrapbook kits. i am just starting out so my stuff isnt very good but as my title says we all have to start somewhere and i guess this is my start. i want to eventually( like in a long time after i have learned not to suck) start my own online shop with my stuff. i have a whole lot to learn and so far no one is teaching me so i just gotta see how my program works. i use paint shop pro 12 and so thats gonna be the format for some of the stuff i post because i dont have any idea how to change it for all programs. sorry. i would love helpful comments when i do post kits and stuff but please dont be a hater cuz i am just a baby scrapper! thanx! amberbaz

No comments:

found me

Digital Scrapbooking Freebies

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

counter